Under the supervision of Dr. Vanetta LaRosa, Helping Hands provides a variety of behavioral, psychological, and educational testing.
We strictly use scientific and standardized measures that are clinically valid in the field of psychology and behavior analysis. Through the use of these tools, we have been able to provide a variety of assessments in school districts, homes, and our facility. Our testing and assessments have been utilized with individuals of varying profiles, including: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorder, and more!
Utilizing the most up to date tools and methods, we are able to provide valid and reliable results to families and teams across Long Island.
Helping Hands offers:
- Psychological Testing/Assessments
- Neuro-Psychological Testing/Assessments
- Psycho-educational Testing/Assessments
- District Evaluations
- Triennial Evaluations
Some of the most well known clinical tools include:
- Weschler Intelligence Scale for Children, Fifth Edition (WISC-V)
- Weschler Individual Achievement Test, Third Edition (WIAT-III)
- Weschler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence, Fourth Edition (WPPSI)
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Scale, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Behavior Assessment System for Children, Third Edition (BASC-3)
- Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales, Third Edition (Vineland-3)
- Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function
- Childhood Autism Rating Scale, Second Edition (CARS-2)
- Any many others!
Interested? E-Mail Us! firstname.lastname@example.org